D-Sign Thinking!


"Design Thinking" - Request came from my wife to help her to understand it for her theory classes. Going through those pages I felt it is so vast, so deep with dense theory on design and aesthetics starting from a dot to the line and then traversing to higher planes! I wondered how many minute matters matter in getting into a great design and sometimes it needs the intuition or luck too! And then when I composed the below I felt the luck, the intuition came for help bringing out the D-sign aesthetics!

First I saw the light. The bright light from the window giving the embossing to the horizontal lines. Then as I was about to click, I saw those vertical lines above - the Design Thinking impact?! The horizontals and verticals made the click a sublime one for me and one to remember forever :)



No comments:

Post a Comment