2018 - Year of 108 Reverberations



"Repetition is the mother of learning, father of action and the architect of all accomplishments " - Zig Ziglar

The potential of the "philosophy" of Repetition is something which I grossly underestimated for all these years! 
A big miss? A big mistake? Yes. To be honest to myself it should have been part of life and character from the formative years itself! 
Unfortunately it was not to be so.

However, God blessing, though late, there is now a dawn of realisation about the power of Repetition
I realise it has the Might to Transform our Soul, Mould our Destiny and Master our Self!

With prayers to the Universal Power, I am dedicating the year of 2018 and beyond for this most sublime philosophy - The Repeated Reverberations !

However hard it looks, however impossible it sounds, 
what is good, what is divine, 
what is right, what is love, 
what is bliss may resound around me, may reverberate with me, may always reflect within me !

PS: Choosing theme of 2018 as "Year of 108 Reverberations", considering the significance of the number 108 as noted by our Ancient Sacred Vedas and finding it shuffled within year 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment